Scott Stephenson, Salt Lake City – Utah County, Utah
Home of the “Silver Dollar Guarantee- I Will Always Value You. I Will Always Value Your Clients. I Will Always Value Our Relationship.”
Scott Stephenson has been in the insurance field for over 35 years! When deciding to move on from the world of insurance, Scott joined Freedom Home Warranty as a Regional Sales Executive in the Salt Lake City and Central Utah areas. Scott is an avid baseball fan and anchors a local men’s softball team with his four sons and five nephews as teammates.
Ayris Abad, Eugene – Central Oregon
Ayris grew up being self motivated and competitive, she graduated high school one year early and is only one term away from completing her Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management. Ayris has a love for personal interactions within her community and working with others to protect them in their home buying process.
Dennis Cottone, Portland Oregon – Vancouver, Washington
“The Home Warranty Guy!”
Dennis joined Freedom Home Warranty after over 15 years of experience in Sales Management. He enjoys building relationships within his business and staying true to his word! Dennis also has a love for furry friends, he has six dogs himself and volunteers for a non-profit for rescue dogs!
Elizabeth Thompson, Southern Utah
Elizabeth has 15 years of qualified experience in sales and business. Elizabeth enjoys sports and her active lifestyle. She is trustworthy, hardworking and is thrilled to be able to show those in Southern Utah about America’s Top Home Warranty Company, Freedom Home Warranty.
Bradley James, Denver, Colorado
“Your Mile High Warranty Guy Serving Mountain yo Metro”
“If you give me 1% of your TRUST, my company and I will earn the other 99%.”
Bradley began his real estate career as a Real Estate Appraiser, getting to see just how significant the integrity of a home really is. Bradley recognizes that personal relationships are the most valuable currency a person can attain in life, he is serving those in Colorado from mountain to metro and wants those in Colorado to feel secure knowing Freedom Home Warranty stands beside them.
David Medley, Colorado Springs, Colorado
David brings his southern hospitality to every aspect of his life, especially in business. Treating others in the same manner he prefers to be treated. David started in the Home Warranty industry in 1995 and has made many accomplishments throughout the years, from achieving 3rd position out of 12 home warranty companies as well as expanding their market into 17 additional states. David and his wife enjoy all the outdoor beauties that Colorado has to offer and is excited for the opportunity to work with Freedom Home Warranty.
Rebecca Templeton Gaudio, Spokane, Washington – Northern Idaho
“There is no greater gift you can give or receive than to honor your calling; it’s why you were born.”
Rebecca has been in the mortgage financing business for over 18 years, allowing her to work in all different levels of business. She has lived in Spokane most of her life and has a strong love for the community and the direction it is heading. She is thrilled to be working for Freedom Home Warranty and to be able to provide home buyers with a company that stands by them.
Ross Lobato, Logan – North Salt Lake City, Utah
Ross was a car Sales Manager for about 15 years, he then decided to start his own car dealership and ran this for about 14 years. Ross came to the conclusion that he was in need for a change and that’s when he found Freedom Home Warranty. Ross is a family man and understands the importance of having your family protected by Freedom Home Warranty.
Levi Williams, Idaho
Levi grew up on a small farm and learned at an early age the importance of hard work. He has been in the sales industry for just over six years and loves interacting with others and meeting new people. Levi has a passion for outdoors with his family and loved ones. He is thrilled to begin his career with Freedom Home Warranty to provide those in Idaho with a Home Warranty company that stands beside them