Freedom Home Warranty is expanding rapidly across the country! Freedom Home Warranty is a home warranty service provider that offers products and services through the real estate market industry. Having positioned ourselves to achieve exponential growth over the next several years, we are looking for a driven regional sales representative to be an integral part of our aggressive expansion plans. This is a relationship and trust business where you focus your marketing and sales efforts toward the real estate industry. If you have a likable personality, can make 12 – 15 office visits per day, present to large audiences, and follow up with clients, we want you to apply. Must have a minimum of three to five years of outside business-to-business sales experience.
We have an excellent opportunity for a motivated salesperson. We are looking for a polished professional to exceed sales objectives for an assigned territory by promoting Freedom Home Warranty’s services through a professional and consultative sales approach. The right candidate will have a history of documented sales success calling on leaders, individuals, and company owners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, the ideal candidate must be able to hit the ground running to generate opportunities and close deals. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and ability required.
– Ownership for a defined book of business and attaining sales goals within a specified geographic region.
– Perform the necessary tasks to close a deal including prospecting, qualifying leads, and providing product presentations.
– Adhere to sales process standards with a focus on transparency into attainment of short and long-term revenue goals.
– Maintain pipeline and sales reports, strategic account plans, and be prepared to present them to management on a weekly basis.
– Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
– Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products and services.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Goal-oriented and self-motivated. Must be wired to sell, be willing to stay busy, and be able to organize and prioritize time/tasks.
– Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
– Proven ability to exceed quotas and manage the entire sales life cycle from lead generation to close.
– Consulting skills; Ability to involve others in decisions and encourages the participation of key stakeholders in problem-solving and developing breakthrough ideas/solutions.
– Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, and communication skills
– Computer literacy including basic computer skills for application to prospecting and marketing programs, including customer contact and customer relationship management in a virtual environment.
– Strategic selling skills: Listens beyond product needs and establishes a vision of a client-vendor relationship that supports the strategic direction of both organizations.
– Professional and polished demeanor and ability to represent the company in a positive manner.
– Minimum 3-5 years successful direct sales or B2B experience, preferably in the real estate channel or adjacent industries.
– Basic knowledge of CRM platforms.
– Understanding and utilizing social media for business exposure is a plus.
– Continuous Coaching mentor program
– Monthly expense account
– Base pay commensurate to experience
– Commission potential alone into the six figures
– Base salary plus commissions
– Options for Full Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
– Paid vacation, holidays, personal and sick time
– 401k program